[intro]You can call our Support Team who will be able to help you complete the steps required to populate and design your EKM online shop. They’re available from 8am-6pm on weekdays and from 9am-5.30pm on weekends - give them a call on 0333 004 0333. Calls to 0333 are included in landline and mobile inclusive minutes packages so should be free if you have remaining minutes. [/intro]
If it’s not convenient for you to make a phone call to the Customer Support Team, you can also use Live Chat to contact them. Simply click the blue icon on the bottom right-hand corner of your Dashboard:
This will open the Chat window for you. Simply click the Support tab to begin your chat:
Your EKM online shop PIN
Your PIN is unique to your EKM online shop and regenerates every 24 hours. You will need your PIN to enable you to pass security with our Customer Support Team. Your PIN is listed on the left-hand side of the Dashboard:
It’s also visible if you click Help in the top left-hand corner:
You then need to select My Support Pin from the drop-down menu:
This will open a window which displays your Support PIN:
[caution]The PIN automatically regenerates every 24 hours, so you will need to check what the PIN for your EKM online shop is before you call. [/caution]
Your Account ID/Username
Your Account ID - also known as your Username - is used to identify your EKM online shop.
1. If you’re not sure what your Account ID is, click your shop name in the top right-hand corner of the Dashboard:
2. This will open a popup window that will reveal your Account ID:
Emailing Customer Support
If you encounter an issue or have a question out of hours, you can always send a ticket to the Customer Support Team.
1. To do this, visit our Support Centre and click the blue Submit A Request button on the right-hand side:
2. Complete the fields required and click submit to send in your question or issue. To help us resolve your issue quickly, please attach screenshots to your ticket by clicking Attach A File and selecting your screenshots:
[tips] If you're not sure how to take a shot of your screen, click here for the Guide that will take you through the steps required. [/tips]
[caution] Please do not paste screenshots into Word documents for the Customer Support Team. Although the Word documents can be opened, it is not possible to zoom in on the image to see small details such as Product Codes and Order Numbers, which is sometimes necessary to investigate the problem. This is why we recommend attaching screenshots to tickets which allow us to quickly resolve the issue. [/caution]
[tips]It’s also possible to record your screen and make a video. This is ideal for questions or issues that involve different steps. You can record your entire screen or just a selected portion of it by clicking here, and then clicking the green Launch Recorder button. Screen Cast-o-Matic is a free platform and excellent for making videos to demonstrate your issue.[/tips]
5. When you have submitted your ticket, you will receive an email notification and see the ticket on your Support Centre Dashboard. The status is open as the ticket has been received by the Customer Support Team, but has not yet been updated:
6. When your ticket has been answered, it will no longer have an Open status. Click Open Or Pending and select All Tickets from the drop-down menu:
7. You then need to click the ticket to read the response:
When Customer Support responds to you within the Support Centre, you will also receive an email notifying you of this to the email address listed on your account.
What if I can’t log into my shop?
If you cannot log into your EKM online shop, like if you are away from your computer for example, you will need to return to your computer so that you can confirm your PIN for the day. If you cannot log into your EKM online shop, you will need to reset your password using the usual method in order to log in and confirm your PIN.
What if my issue is not account-specific?
If the issue you’re having is not account-specific - so we do not need to log into your account to confirm the problem - then our Customer Service Team will be able to advise you accordingly. However, for account-specific issues, we will always need you to confirm your PIN at the beginning of the call.
- Making some small tweaks to your design
- Import/Export System
- Submitting your EKM online shop to Google
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]