[intro]When you have installed this feature, you will have installed the Search Statistics feature on your EKM online shop, which will allow you to see what your customers have been looking for.
The Search Statistics feature reveals what your visitors have entered into the Search bar of your EKM online shop. You can use this information to tailor your content around your customers; how it is named and displayed, which can have a positive impact and improve your customer’s experience on your EKM online shop. For example, if you find your customers are looking for a specific product regularly, that means they can’t see a clear path to this product on your Homepage, so it would be beneficial to amend your content or even add a Design Image - especially for this item - hyperlinked to the relevant Product Page. If your customers are regularly searching for an item that you don’t have in your product range, it would be prudent to find out if you can stock it, if there's clearly demand.
Installing the Feature
1. From the Dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. Click the Feature Library tab:
3. Scroll down to the Conversions features and click the View More button:
4. Click the Search Statistics icon:
5. Click the green Install Feature button:
6. Click the green Launch button:
Using the Feature
7. When you have launched the Search Statistics feature, you’ll see a page that looks something like this, dependent on how many visitors your EKM online shop is receiving on a regular basis:
You can delete any search results if need be by clicking the Delete button on the right-hand side.
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Ecommerce Expert or the Customer Support Team, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions Board. If you have a non-account specific question to ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. If you need some inspiration for your EKM online shop, listen to our podcast on iTunes and Spotify.[/contact]