[intro]Before you begin this Guide, you must ensure that you have installed the Import/Export System feature on your EKM online shop. You will need this in order to create a spreadsheet of your Products.[/intro]
If you have an extensive product range on your EKM online shop, it’s often a lot quicker to perform edits to large numbers of items at once using spreadsheets. In this Guide, you’ll learn how to export your Products to a spreadsheet to begin editing them.
1. From the Dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. Click the Launch button on the far right-hand side for the Import/Export System:
3. Your next step is to click Export To File:
4. Click the top arrow symbol to Export Products:
5. Click the green button on the far right-hand side:
6. Leave all of the checkboxes on this page ticked and click Continue To Choose Download Type:
7. Select a CSV file if you have under 500 products to edit or bulk add to your website. If you have more products than this, select an XLXS file:
8. Click the link to download the template spreadsheet. You’ll then see this message. Click the link to download the spreadsheet to your computer:
The file will be visible at the bottom of your browser window and will automatically be added to the Downloads folder on your computer.
- How to add GTIN, MPN, EAN and other Custom Attributes to existing Products
- How to add Product Options using a spreadsheet
- How to add Custom Meta Data to existing Products
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]