[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have installed the Product Image Zoom feature onto your EKM online shop.[/intro]
If your EKM online shop sells items with lots of small, intricate details or products where small qualities are key, then it’s a good idea to install the Product Image Zoom feature which automatically magnifies your Product Images, allowing customers to take an even closer look.
Installing the Feature
1. From the Dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. You then need to click the icon on the Features page:
3. Click the green Install Feature button on the bottom right:
Configuring the Feature
4. You’ll now see the settings for the Product Zoom feature. From the options listed, you need to click either ‘Zoom In Place’, ‘Zoom To Right’ or ‘Zoom To Left’ to select how the feature will display a close-up of your Product Images:
5. To access the Advanced Settings for the Product Zoom feature, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Advanced Options header:
6. Here you can use the sliders to adjust how the feature zooms into the Product Images. When you have finished, click the green Update button:
Bear in mind that these settings will be reflected on every Product Image on your EKM online shop, so consider this before amending these settings.
What your customers see
When you have installed and configured the feature on your EKM online shop, you will be able to see Product Image Zoom on the Product Pages when you hover over the Product Image:
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]