[intro]When you have completed this Guide, you’ll understand all of the different features of the Dashboard of your EKM online shop.[/intro]
When you log into your EKM online shop account, the first page you will see is the Dashboard:
Across the top of the screen, the tabs will take you to the different sections in the back end of your EKM online shop:
- The Orders Page, where you can see all of the orders on your EKM online shop;
- An area where you can view Customer Accounts.
- A breakdown of orders placed within a specific period;
- Your best-selling products;
- The overall health status of your EKM online shop.
The Features tab includes:
- Access to both the free and paid Features;
- Links to third-party integrations.
Below the main menu options, you'll also see the following:
- Clicking View Shop in the top left-hand corner will reveal how your EKM online shop looks to visitors at the moment in a separate browser tab.
- Clicking will reveal the 'What’s New on EKM' vertical banner on the right-hand side. This lists any new features and functionality which have been released on the EKM online shop platform by our Development Team. You can click on the emoticons and leave a comment in the Feedback field, or click the white cross in the top right-hand corner to remove this banner:
- This will direct you to our Support Centre where you can find a wide range of written Support Guides and videos to help you set up your EKM online shop.
- Links to EKM Domains;
- The ability to configure your Tax, Delivery, Stock Control, Order Restrictions and many more comprehensive settings;
- Access to add additional fields to your Checkout Flow.
There are some areas of the EKM online shop platform where the menu will be hidden to allow a full view of specific pages. You can make the left-hand menu appear by clicking the three horizontal lines in the top left-hand corner of the screen:
If you've just opened your EKM online shop, you'll see a list of what tasks you still need to do before your EKM online shop is ready to launch:
Your Account Manager
On the left-hand side, you’ll see ‘Pending Account Manager’ until you are assigned an Account Manager, and this will update with their photo and name:
When you have been assigned an Account Manager - or depending on your tier, an Ecommerce Expert - you'll see their details in this element, including their dedicated telephone number:
The Customer Support Team
Below the Account Manager element, you’ll see:
In this element, you’ll see the phone number you need to contact our Customer Support Team and your current Support PIN, which they will ask you to confirm at the beginning of your telephone call. You’ll also see the buttons that will redirect you to the EKM Community.
When you've set up your EKM online shop, you'll see the Recent Updates element, which provides a feed of what new features and functionality have been added to the EKM online shop platform recently:
If you’ve just opened your EKM online shop account, as well as the ‘Pending Account Manager’ element, you’ll also see elements like this. This is to give you an idea of how much more you need to do to finish building your EKM online shop and get it ready for accepting sales:
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Ecommerce Expert or the Customer Support Team, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions Board. If you have a non-account specific question to ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. If you need some inspiration for your EKM online shop, listen to our podcast on iTunes and Spotify.[/contact]