[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have cleared the cache, cookies and temporary files from your browser. [/intro]
If you are finding it difficult to log into your EKM online shop, or your Edit buttons are visible but no longer accessible, the chances are that you need to clear the cache on your browser. Follow the instructions below to clear the cache and resolve your issues.
[remember]The steps listed below will not delete any of your saved passwords or browser history. [/remember]
1. To clear the cache on Edge, you need to click the three horizontal dots in the top right-hand corner of the browser:
2. Click the Padlock symbol on the left-hand side to open the Privacy & Security tab:
3. Ensure that only the 'Cookies and saved website data' and 'Cached data and files' boxes are ticked, and then click the Clear button:
4. You’ll then see the ‘All Clear!’ notification. Close the browser down by clicking the X in the top right-hand corner:
By closing the browser down completely, you are forcing it to ‘rebuild’ itself when you launch it again. Click the icon on your desktop to open Edge and then log into your EKM online shop, using your browser as normal.
- Clearing the cache on your browser - Google Chrome
- Clearing the cache on your browser - Firefox
- Clearing the cache on your browser - Safari
- Caching on your EKM online shop
- Why are changes I have made not showing on my EKM online shop?
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Ecommerce Expert or the Customer Support Team, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions Board. If you have a non-account specific question to ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. If you need some inspiration for your EKM online shop, listen to our podcast on iTunes and Spotify.[/contact]