[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have installed the Recently Viewed Products features onto your EKM online shop. [/intro]
Installing the Recently Viewed Products feature is recommended as it displays links to any Products the customer has viewed within an existing Product page, reminding them that the Product they first showed interest in is just a click away from being revisited and potentially purchased.
1. From the Dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. Clicked the Recently Viewed Products icon:
3. Click the green Install Feature button to the bottom right-hand side:
4. You will then see this page display:
5. The Feature is now installed on your EKM online shop and will display immediately - you won’t need to configure anything else. To test this Feature out for yourself, open an incognito/in-private browser and visit your EKM online shop as if you were a customer. Click into different Product pages to allow the feature to recall Products you’ve viewed. After viewing a second Product page, you’ll notice that the previous Product you viewed will now be displayed:
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in EKM Community. [/contact]